Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Our weak laws

I am sure u must have been shocked when u saw this heading , scratched ur head to get ur frame if mind all set as per why did I specifically choose this as my topic if interest today ....
Well let me make you aware that this topic was chosen by me in context to the upcomeing elections and the death sentence that was given by our honorable supreme court ....
Our laws and constitution are now as old as the heritage cars, coins and monuments are... It's a funny fact but on the other hand a cause for our misery ...
When today kasab was announced with his death sentence. Question struck my mind which I thought I must share it with all of the vierws of this blog... The question which struck me was that if we already say that we have many prices against kasab and on the other hand declare him as a terrorist of the biggest attack ever then why did we waste crores if rupees on his food and safety ... Why did we even give him a chance so that he could defend himself when we were already aware of his acts ...
On the other hand we have some ministers who have a lot many cases on them like o.p chautala, b.s hudda, chidamram etc.... Why are we still gibbering them the rights to fight a case to defend their selves the acts performed by them aren't worth being given even one single grace day.... Such people should be punished so hard that even the comeing generations have the fear in them to not to fool the people and take over their rights ....
Our punishments, laws and constitution needs an amendment now so tht we can help in creating a better and a safer tomorrow for all of us to live in.....
Well in the end I'll just say that if u want an end to corruption then start from today... Be a part of various social groups and help them progress.... If at all u get a chance try and amends the laws as per the needs of today so that we can have a better, brighter , and a safer tomorrow .....

No comments:

Post a Comment